Thursday 22 March 2018

National Craft Month with Right at Home - Hello Sunshine



Good morning! I'm excited to be celebrating National Craft Month along with Ellen Hutson and Nicole from Right at Home! Check out the details on the Right at Home blog!



I used my Zig Art & Graphic Twin Tip Watercolor markers to make this spring-like card. Not sure how new this technique is, but I did add a couple of twists:

First - I coloured each stamped image with more than one colour, and let the spritzed water blend the inks.

Second - I created a 'frame' by masking off an area, drawing a line with one of the ZAGTT markers along the mask and then moving it with an aqua brush - it's so easy and worked really well!

Here's a quick video:


I used:


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this CAS beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real CAS beauty !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ardyth, and I love how you 'framed' the image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ardyth...great video. Question: Are the markers you used in the video the same as Zig clean color markers or something new?

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.