Thursday 1 February 2018

30 Day Colouring - Rainbow Birthday Wishes


A little rainbow drama for today's colouring for Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge. Tracey and I are using Clearly Besotted Floral Fancy.

I started by stamping the image with two big daisies in the centre of my panel. I created a mask and stamped it again up to the left. And then one more time in the bottom right, changing the orientation each time for interest.

I coloured with copics, focusing on the flower centres. I used some greys to highlight and shadow the rest of the flowers.

The sentiment is pieced together from two of Clearly Besotted's older sets, Sweet Sentiments Plus and A Little Sentimental (both still available at Clearly Besotted).

I used:


5 comments:

  1. Oh my...so gorgeous with those bold shiny colors. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Your rainbow flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ... colouring the centres changes the focus completely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Ardyth - it's quite dramatic. Wonderful colouring and the centres really look dimensional
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.