Monday 1 May 2017

SSSWC, TO82 - Happy Mother's Day


Oh, I am in love with this tulip! I'm linking up to Simon's Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes) and the current flower challenge at Time Out.

I stamped rows of the flowers in Versafine Onyx before embossing with clear powder. Last time, I coloured the flower with Copics, but this time I used Zig CleanColor Real Brush Markers. So soft and pretty! For some dimension and interest I cut 3 of the flowers with the matching die and then popped them up.

I used:
-Simon Says Stamp Mom & Dad Icons


8 comments:

  1. This is a great tulipstamp! It is so grapfic and in these soft colours it looks so fresh! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you love this tulip. It is so sweet and your coloring is perfect. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tulip looks totally like something you would love. It's so cool and graphic. Lovely card, and I like how you added dimension by popping up three flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SOOOOOOOO totally going to copy this card for my MIL!!! The random popped up flowers add a nice touch to this already fabulous design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love your background of tulips.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the popped up tulips and the soft colors of your card, Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delicious blend of graphic and oh so pretty, Ardyth ... the softness of these tulips is just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.