Sunday 16 October 2016

FS506 - Thank You


This week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper is Dayanna Dong (aka Jaydee). I found this amazing project as my inspiration:



I focused on Dayanna's:
-monochrome colours
-strip near the bottom of her project
-floral theme

I changed:
-colour
-ombre colour rather than just one
-white strip instead of black

I used 3 shades of ink in the same colour family to create an ombre look for my background flowers.

I used:
-Altenew Bamboo Roses
-Altenew Rose Petal inks


6 comments:

  1. Your random ombré stamping created a beautiful background. The sequins add a nice spark. Great take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamping and a beautiful card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS....love this card and had fun watching it come to life while you made it. Still so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this in the making, Ardyth, and it looked gorgeous ... it's even more lovely finished ... such a beauty! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Love the ombre-ness!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.