Saturday 12 December 2015

MCV32 - Merry Christmas


This is my card for this week's Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge, where Kimberly has given us this sparkly card for inspiration:



I focused on Kimberly's
-colours (red, green and blue)
-sparkle
-black sentiment

I used Uniko's Time stamps and matching dies as my ornaments. I stamped them using Altenew Inks and then coated them in Versamark ink and embossed them with iridescent embossing powder. I added some gold mirror-card dots to the centres. The sentiment is from Rustic Christmas.

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love the bright sparkly covering over the entire "flowers"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those sparkly flower doilies, Ardyth! Nothing can go wrong with sparkle and Christmas :) Thank you so much for the Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the iridescent sparkle - perfectly balanced design - tons of white space...ahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunner Ardyth - this is gorgeous!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely and unique take on the MUSE :) Love it

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.