Thursday 10 April 2014

Muse 62 - Merry Christmas


I have a mental block when it comes to red and green. I always think "Christmas". Not our talented DT member, Vicki - she sees a beautiful summer rose!


For my card for this week's Muse challenge, I focused on the colour scheme, the popped up sentiment and I used a bold red frame to represent Vicki's signature sumptuous ribbon bow. My poinsettia is an Impress stamp. The leaves are from Paper Smooches, the sentiment is from A Muse Studios.

I really hope you'll join us - the deadline is Monday at 8:00 am, when voting will commence and continue until Tuesday morning at 8. The results will be posted on Tuesday at noon. Hope to see you there!

9 comments:

  1. The same block here; those two colours are instant Christmas for me... It worked out good those colours for your card! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous -- [thanks for the support]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red + Green = Christmas. I so get that! Your poinsettia is gorgeous. Perfectly stamped, and what an awesome blingy center. This is just lovely! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep...ditto on all the above! I simply cannot get past red & green being anything but Christmas! So in my books, this card rocks! Flawlessly stamped, beautifully balanced and perfectly Ardyth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, and your stamping is just perfect. Tell me you didn't get this right on the first try. I'm with you on the red and green--always think Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - your flower looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too ... red and green mean Christmas! What a gorgeous bloom, Ardyth ... fab bling for the flower centre! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.