Monday 29 July 2013

Welcome, Baby Bryna!


Congratulations to CASology's founder, Melissa and her family - little baby Bryna Kate has arrived! She was born yesterday and we're all so excited!

We're having a baby shower at CASology and you can join in! Link up your card any time in the next three weeks.

This lucky little girl has 3 big brothers and I wanted to include them in my card - I'm sure it will be a big adjustment for them having a little girl in the house!

I used 3 old Lizzie Anne Designs boys and a Stampin' Up baby that had a similar feel. My favourite Hero Arts baby sentiment, with an appropriate Paper Smooches addition.

I split the mat to reflect the two main colours - this is an easy way to add interest and a little more colour to your cards!

And if you would like Melissa's mailing address, please email me or any member of the DT and we'll get it to you!


12 comments:

  1. Love this fun, vibrant baby card Ardyth! Melissa will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is the cutest. So thoughtful of you to incorporate the brothers on ur card :) love the stamping and shading

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cuper cute Ardyth, love how you have included the boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!! your card is absolutely the cutest thing and I just love how you included the boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is waaaay beyond cute and so creative! The big brothers are going to be thrilled that they have been included in your welcome wishes for little Bryna!

    Awesome shading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Melissa and her family! Your card is ADORABLE! I think this is the sweetest card I've seen you make. LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got to remember this one! This is absolutely adorable!!! And as my youngest son would say..."this one's good, mom; not too girly". Melissa will love it, I'm sure. I know I do! Perfect baby card. Great coloring too. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your cards but this one is over the top creative and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever to incorporate the big brothers on Bryna's card! I bet they have fun deciding who is who!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously adorable, and so very customized! What a fun family portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How nice to include the boys in this card! I'm sure they will be looking over her all the time.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.