Wednesday 14 March 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #7

This week's challenge was a difficult one. For me, anyway! Maybe because this is the first challenge from the fall collections and I just do not want to think about those yet - let's have spring first!





 So many elements - but how to choose a few key items, make it feel like the photo, but not make it TOO much? It took me a few days of thinking, but in the end, this is what I came up with:


I focused on the orange and cherry trim, the big blue letters, the pink legs and the clock in the background. Couldn't figure out where to put the owl! LOL!

This is March break week for us, so some of this week's posts will be scheduled ahead of time, while I try to keep my kids busy and away from too much screen time (but that often just results in too much time at the mall)! Any good non-electronic, inexpensive March break activity tips? I'd appreciate it!

Supplies:
Stamp: Stamps of Life
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Passion, Only Orange, Cherry Cobbler, Bashful Blue, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Circle/Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Cherry Cobbler SU! Stickles equivalent, Orange Peel Stickles






2 comments:

  1. I adore that stripe down the center! And I totally agree...it's hard to think about fall fashion now that it's FINALLY starting to get warm for spring. Thanks for joining us over at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.