Saturday 13 January 2018

NON47 - Make a Wish



Good morning! Here's a quick and somewhat snarky birthday card I made using some Catherine Pooler and CAS-ual Fridays goodies for the Birthday Stash event at StampNation as well as for the current Naughty or Nice Challenge


This card has nothing but stamping on it. Almost.

I started by stamping the yellow border and then added the swirl (looks like wind blowing, right?) by stamping off my grey ink for a softer look. I then fit the sentiment around it.

I finished by smooshing some Versamark ink along the bottom edge and embossing with sparkly embossing powder to add some sparkle and interest.

I used:

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Ardyth! I always love our CAS, graphic style. Thanks for playing with us at Naughty or Nice, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Such a fine sentiment. :D And that flourish totally looks like the gust of wind needed to blow out all the candles! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NoN, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fab with a sentiment you can't help but smile at, my bonfires are getting bigger by the year! Super card x

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.