Thursday 14 September 2017

Catherine Pooler Designs - Hello, Tilly's Magic Garden!

So excited by this new mini-release at Catherine Pooler Designs! There's a fantastic floral-layering set called Tilly's Magic Garden and a new Hello die.


Tilly's Magic Garden is full of different flowers and leaves and layering bits - you will have so much fun filling your garden.




And check out that magic sentiment! So true! I created two simple cards, each letting the sentiment take centre stage. I think if magic has a colour, it's acid green (made up of Lime Rickey and Melon Ice, of course!).


How do you like my Scalloped Square? I made it myself using the Scalloped Rectangle die from the recent Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval kit! It's so easy to line up and re-cut the one end. You could make smaller squares and rectangles, too, by lining it up at different levels - so versatile! Here's a quick video:




The Hello die is scripty and beautiful and the perfect size to be your focal point, or to be part of a bigger sentiment.




I'm linking this card up to The Card Concept:





I used:




5 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, Ardyth. The green inking just shines and is perfect to show off the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ardyth...so many beautiful and incredible cards! I love those bright pretty flowers. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such beautiful cards! I really love the bright, happy colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Card Concept

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are amazing, Ardyth. I love your designs and the beautiful colors. And thanks for the tip re the scalloped square.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.