Monday, 19 June 2017

IB61 - You're the Best


I love blue flowers - they're so unexpected and somehow they seem to just glow!  And while I had my Mondo Hydrangea out for yesterday's card, I made a card for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things:





But, as often happens, I had some trouble making up my mind about which direction to go. I ended up with two other cards as well!


You just know that this one appeals to my CAS, minimal mind. I used a stencil and Distress Inks.



I love this big flower stencil (had it forever and I have no idea who made it - I was thinking it might be Hero Arts, but I can't find it) and I used Distress Inks.

I focused on the flowers and the window.

I used:


10 comments:

Lynn said...

Well you rocked all three of them. Gorgeous!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my goodness...you were on a roll! I like all three cards too...but the first one is striking! Love the heart with the surrounded hydrangeas! Thank you for playing along with us!

Kirsten said...

Awesome cards! I like what appeals to your CAS, minimal mind. By far my favorite style of card you do.

Maxine D said...

Love them all Ardyth - each has it's own beauty.
Blessings
Maxine

Leigh Penner said...

Three wonderful takes on the inspiration photo! I love how you were inspired!

Bobby said...

Three different takes on the photo and each one terrific, Ardyth.

Geri said...

Three more beauties! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this color combo - a nice mix of subtle & bold. Now surprise that the polkie dot card is my fav!

Lisa Elton said...

They're all pretty , but the first is my favorite!!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous trio of beautiful cards! Your first card is amazing, love those gorgeous blue flowers.

LauraJane:) said...

All three are so different:) LOVE the design of the heart amongst the hydrangea! Pretty soft inking too! Thanks for playing along at Inspired By All the Little Things!