Sunday 5 March 2017

FS526 - Joy


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper, Lyn Tomlin (aka Rebeccaof).

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on Lyn's:
-repeated die cut
-one main area of interest

I changed:
-left off the winter scene
-used one red die cut as my main sentiment

Are you getting tired of this Joy die yet? Because I am not! I have long been fascinated by how it fits together like this. I left it neutral except for one in red, to keep the whole card feeling clean and graphic.

I used:
-Essentials by Ellen Holiday Words die

4 comments:

  1. What a cool design. The red pops in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you KNOW that I'm allover loving this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, so neat some up some down, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So striking, Ardyth!!! Lovely how the words fit together!!!! For sure not getting tired of your JOY die!!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.