Sunday 4 September 2016

FS500 - COFFEE!


This week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper is Marg Mortimer (aka Margscardcrazy).
I chose this card as my inspiration:


 

I was inspired by Marg's:
-coffee theme
-rainbow grid layout (I used it as a background)

I changed:
-added the monkey
-overall layout

Once I was finished with my focal point and sentiment, I created my background by laying a stencil over my panel to guide the placement of my rainbow coffee beans.

I used:
-Essentials By Ellen Sock Monkey Surprise (designed by my friend Kimberly!)
-SugarPea Designs Caffeine Addict
-Copics
-Glossy Accents
-Stickles

10 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the colored coffee beans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and loving that monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word...too cute! Love that monkey and cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colored coffee bean are too cute! Adorable card Ardyth!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job coloring the monkey - your shading is PERFECT! Love the fun colored coffee beans and matching cup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a caffeinated sock monkey could be a scary thing. But I do like the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and fun card Ardyth - love your background!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant fun, Ardyth ... love that those rainbow coffee beans resulted in rainbow coffee for that cute sock monkey! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.