Friday 15 July 2016

Simon Wednesday Challenge - Create a Scene


I was playing with a friend's stamps yesterday and in the middle of trying to fit as many mermaids on a page for die cutting, I arrived at this fun scene!

Linking up to Simon's Wednesday Challenge: Create a Scene. Also for Day 11 of #thedailymarker30day colouring challenge. Still working on my watercolouring. Not 100% happy with the hair, but I like the mix of colours on their 'scales'!

I used:
-Neat&Tangled Mermazing
-Neat&Tangled Dala Horse
-Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Rectangle
-Zig Clean Colour Markers
-Stickles


9 comments:

  1. So darn cute! I love their impish grins! Awesome coloring! Playing catch-up again...spending all my time playing in the yard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think your watercolouring here is awesome! And you found the perfect sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Ardyth - love it - I can almost see those mermaids tumbling around and around and having fun.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute little mermaids, Ardyth!!!! And your watercolouring is just wonderful!!! Such a sweet little card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling!! Love your coloring here, Ardyth! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Create a Scene” Challenge! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable scene, and such a sweet sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Synchronised mermaids ... how sweet, Ardyth ... such a cute little scene and a lovely sentiment! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.