Sunday 3 July 2016

FS491 - Friends



This week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper is Stephanie Fischer (aka tephie). I went way back to the very beginning of her gallery for this card for my inspiration:



I love the bright colours and how she cut out the corner of the card for added interest! I popped my butterfly's wings up to make it look like it's in flight.

I focused on:
-black butterfly with bright colours
-grey cardbase
-sparkly embellishment

I changed:
-layout
-more white space
-placement of oranges and blues

I used:
-Hero Arts Heart Winged Butterfly
-Hero Arts Essential Messages
-Copics
- Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins (4mm, 6mm)

9 comments:

  1. Wow those colours and blending are stunning and so dramatic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the deep rich colors against the black. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring on that butterfly, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bold colors are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Ardyth! The placement of the sequins really adds the the flow of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your butterfly is simply stunning, Ardyth!!!!! Love how you've placed the sequins!!!! Beautiful!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!! Your colors are gorgeous and perfectly blended! Had you not mentioned the cut out corner on Stephanie's card, I'm sure I would have missed this cool little detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bold and beautifully dramatic, Ardyth ... just gorgeous! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love the drama and elegance you have created with these colours! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.