Friday 27 June 2014

CFC133 - Summer Lovin'

This is my second post for today. For my Festive Friday post, please scroll down.


Time for a new CAS-ual Fridays challenge and you're going to love this one!

Tell me more, tell me more, I hear you saying. Or should I say "singing"!



Make a CAS card in summer colours, with hearts on it!

I used one of the background stamps from Lotsa Links, and curved it to create a wave and then stamped it in Summer Sun, Only Orange and Tempting Turquoise. I then used the nested heart die from Heart Board Fri-Dies. I finished it off with a sentiment from Brickworks.

Now it's your turn - you have until July 18 to link up! Even better, Simon Says Stamp is our sponsor, offering a $25 Gift Card. See CAS-ual Fridays for details!

15 comments:

  1. Ardyth this just scream summer lovin' - LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the summer feel and the idea to keep the stamping to the BG and focal white hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First thing I noticed was the mighty fine DP....that turned out to be hand stamped!!! The layered hearts look great, but the sentiment placement steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep!!! You heard me... wella, wella, wella, who...

    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FUN card!!! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Says summer lovin' to me, just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun Ardyth - loving that sentiment font. The background looks wonderful behind the heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful summery sunshiny colours, Ardyth ... perfect behind all that glorious white space! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the use of the background stamp! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this card is so cool and so festive Ardyth! I love that colorful paper and wow, loving those hearts! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is a real wowzer!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just LOVE this card Ardyth. What a simple and wonderful way to create some summer lovin'. Love that paper beneath the white panel and die cut. All around fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card..the background is awesome. Cx

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.