Saturday 9 March 2013

OLW130 - Centred Sentiment Take 2


This week's One Layer Wednesday challenge is hosted by Susan. The challenge is to centre your sentiment and not add much to it.

After yesterday's card, using one of my smallest sentiments, I started thinking about how to use a larger sentiment. I created this sentiment using MFT's Monogram Alphabet, and Lawn Fawn's Harold's Alphabet. I love the fact that it doesn't quite fit on the card and I had to cut off little bits of the beginning and ending letters.  

12 comments:

  1. You blow me away with your design! Stunningly simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice design and the soft dovelike grey is so soothing - matched with the colorful "happy" it exudes Playfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the touch of color against the gorgeous grey sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the happy colours (in both senses!)against the lovely soft grey ... rather perfect really! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your OLW cards are really terrific. I love today's especially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's a BIG birthday wish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really clever take on the challenge and like you, I think the cropped sentiment really makes it.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that the word runs off the paper - looks so hip & trendy! The pop of 'happy' was definitely destined to be nestled in that wee space!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I love the huge grey birthday!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.