Friday 2 November 2012

Tuesday Trigger: Ready for Red


It's been a while since I played along with Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger. This week's challenge is called "Ready for Red". After two months of increasing amounts of orange (as beautiful as it was), I'm ready for red, too! One of the great things about living where I live is that we truly have four seasons and the colours (and clothes) for each. There's always change around the corner!

After all the the wonderful things that happened yesterday,  (773 views on Maskerade, winner of CTS3, Lydia posted my flower card from yesterday as the Splitcoaststampers Facebook Cover photo plus Stephanie Barnard, owner of The Stamps of Life commented on my chevron cards!) I was just humming with energy and this week's trigger really triggered me!



I knew that I had a little scrap of my red velvet paper left (it took me longer to find the scrap than to make the whole card! lol!).

I'm happy with this clean, graphic Christmas card, in this year's trendy Christmas colours (at least according to what I saw on my walk past Crate and Barrel last week!). The velvet bow adds that special Christmassy touch!

14 comments:

  1. OOoh! I love it! Great take on the trigger, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luuuuv! Again, would I think "wreath" when looking at my circle punches? Nope, I don't think so. It's brilliant in it's simplicity. The velvet is the perfect bling for this. (and I love your daughter's costume idea, she sounds just as creative as her mamma!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you're on a roll Ardyth and I must say your CTS win was a real crowd pleaser - such a clever card! I love today's beautiful, understated creation too and the grey, white and red colour scheme is truly elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning minimalistic card, Ardyth! Nice to know I'm not the only one who spends forever looking for one small but (very) important element for a card, knowing that it's there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am desperately trying to find something new to say!

    Honestly, you have way more amazing cards posted on your blog each day than I have words in my vocabulary!

    So for today, it is going to be a really big WOW!

    Congrats on such a magnificant week...you truly deserve the recognition :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Perfect for the trigger.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this uber-CAS card! So elegant for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS Christmas card Ardyth - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this CAS take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so stunning in its simplicity, I love it. Your red bow, did you cut that with a diecut? If so, would you kindly provide info on it?
    Thanks so much!
    -MaryB in Milpitas

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. Such a beautiful clean and graphic card.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.