Wednesday 27 June 2012

RS17, PDCC 137 - Splash of Blue


For this week's Retrosketch,

and for this week's Playdate Cafe Colour challenge. (Edited to add: I was too late, so this card is not in the collection).




I used a Schlosser Designs sentiment, Papertrey star background and star. I'm struggling with the glare in my photos and am working on becoming better at the photography part of this hobby. It's tricky! I'm using the camera on my phone because our Nikon is not working properly and we're trying to decide whether to get a new one or fix what we've got (if we even can fix it!). I noticed that a number of the blogs I follow had posted photography tips today - I'll have to go back and have a closer look. But once they start talking ISO and aperture, I quickly get lost!

5 comments:

  1. I, too, am having trouble with my photos and I don't think it has to do with the camera. It's more about the light source, I think. I hope we can both solve our problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the glitter on your star is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's SO eyecatching, Ardyth!! Your sparkly stars really stand out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous and fun birthday card! You used the colors amazingly even if you were late! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am trying to get my photos improved! If this is your cell phone camera YOU GO GIRL! It is a really great photo with a phone! Fabulous lining up with your sentiment~

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.