Friday 1 June 2012

Play Date Cafe 134


Stamped Impress rectangle in this weeks' Play Date Cafe challenge colours (which I interpreted to be Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Sahara Sand - see below for swatch).

Thought longingly (again) about the new Stampin' Up ink pads that are supposed to make stamping solid stamps like this a breeze. But I don't have my catalogue yet.

Masked bottoms of rectangles (except one-AAGH! then decided to let that one extra long stem be an  artistic detail) and stamped daisies from Stampin' Up! Both Way Blossoms.

Coloured flowers with copics and added fruit punch Stickles to flower centres. Regal Rose layer and Sahara Sand cardbase.





Stamped centre and loopy petals from Stampin' Up Pick a Petal.

Coloured doodly spaces with copics.

Added  artistic detail of groups of black dots (not to cover a smudge, no way!).

Adhered to black layer and Sahara Sand cardbase.


This week's challenge colours:



I am becoming increasingly impatient about the lack of my new Stampin' Up catalogue.  Hate my mailman this week - he's disappointed me every day without even caring! He has one final chance before the weekend. Who am I kidding, I'll love him on the day he brings it to me - whenever that may be!

PS - Thank you for all your birthday wishes and supportive husband and/or couch comments! I especially love the one where the husband came home to find the couch hacked up in the front yard! lol! I feel so much better when I know I'm not alone! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love you're wonderful cards
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally blanking on these colours but these are fabulous cards using them! Love the colour blocking on the first :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Ardyth, you just went and hit this out of the park! I LOVE your take on our colors this week.

    Thanks a bunch for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.