Friday 8 June 2012

Pinterest Inspired

Wednesday night was a girls' night out for me and two of my nicest friends. All 3 of us are Gemini (meaning our birthdays were last week or next week!) and decided to have a birthday dinner out. We had a blast, as always!

Wednesday afternoon was me, frantically trying to put together beautiful, one-of-a-kind-specially-for-each-friend birthday cards. When in doubt, turn to Pinterest!



from this:

Lawnfawn DP, pink vellum, stardust stickles, Quikcutz daisy die, pink brad.




from this:


Soft Stone card, Clear and Simple Alpha Duo, PTI Happy, Cuttlebug flower die, copics, stickles and dimensionals.




from this:



Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Pacific Point, Island Indigo, Kiwi Kiss, Certainly Celery, Wisteria Wonder, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist cardstock. Circle nestabilities, SU! flower punch, Enamel Accents.


The first and last ones went to my friends - the centre one turned out a little more childlike, so I'll save that for one of Kate's friends.

6 comments:

  1. I love seeing how you are inspired by pinterest, these cards are fabulous...... The glittery edged flower is my favourite :0)
    Great work, from a fellow Gemini :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and loved how you were inspired.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such beautiful cards and love where you got your inspiration for each.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I follow you on Pinterest and wondered when/how you might use some of your pinned "inspirations". Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are absolutely fabulous inspired cards! I ADORE that huge blossom. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow girl, you have been BUSY!! Love the beautiful flower and that rainbow card blows me away-love it! the wreath is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.