Thursday 23 February 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge # 6

Here's this week's inspiration piece for the Runway Inspired Challenge:




This is the second card I made for this challenge. The first one just wasn't sitting well with me, so I gave it another go and this one feels much more like me.

I went with the colours (including the white runway and the dark background), the dots and the silver shoes (represented by the sentiment, which I admit does not look very silver in this photo!)

Here it is:



I enjoy the geometric feeling this has. Or does it just look like a stoplight in a parallel universe?

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White,  Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Memento  Versamark, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Not Quite Navy
Accessories:  Silver embossing powder


4 comments:

  1. Works for me! I really like the graphic feel and colours. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see how you were inspired by the photo! And you definitely got a chuckle out of me regarding the traffic light comment- I didn't even think of that until you mentioned it :) Thanks so much for joining us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Love, love, love how graphic it is! Thanks for playing with us at Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this ultra simple, ultra graphic interpretation! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.